Sunday, May 9, 2010

Creativity: Fail.

Okay, so I'm in a dry spell... I can't think of ANY new ideas for minis. I'm frazzled. So I am making a plea...

If ANY of you have any old dollhouse magazines that you don't need/want... send em my way! I don't even care if there are pages cut/missing! I just need some new ideas/outlooks. I have looked at the AIM online but I can't print anything, and I can't take it with me LOL.

All of your blogs are great inspiration, but I need to do something that makes ME say... "wow... I can do that!" I know that might sound weird, but if you've ever been in a creative slump, one thing you DON'T want is something nearly impossible to do.... that just makes things worse.

For those of you who are able to throw me some mags, I will send you some sort of miniature compensation, ie. miniature stuff, supplies, etc. I'm just looking for my spark again.

Leave me a comment here (as my email isn't cooperating) and I'll privately send my address to you.

Mini Huggles,

Savannah :)

4 comments:

  1. You are one of the runner up winners at my place...Send me your information to
    annah99@aol.com

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah, you should check out http://forums.cdhm.org/

    There is this great tutorial for a mini bread box with a rolling lid. It's deceivingly easy to make! You have to register to see tutorials though, but it's free. They also have an i-mag.

    I found out about it from http://linsminis.blogspot.com/. She posted a picture of hers and it is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! You have WON my first anniversary give-a-way!!! I hope you will like your gift and I hope it will inspire you too!
    Blessings,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Annivesrary win from Kathi !!!

    ReplyDelete